ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Aim for high standards of achievement at all times.
- Take responsibility for their learning and, where necessary, ask for help and guidance in improving their work.
- Carry out with admiration and enthusiasm their scalar responsibilities.
- Be aware of the academic life of their child.
- Attend all meetings requested by the school.
- Support and encourage their child's learning through working in partnership with the school.
The teaching staff will ensure that:
- The curriculum is delivered effectively.
- The curriculum is delivered with due regard to the individual needs of each pupil, particularly those with special educational needs and gifted and talented children, and differentiated as appropriate.
- Planning is done in the best possible way and with relevant goals to the needs of the children.
- The procedures for assessment meet all legal requirements, and results are published.
- There is equality of access to the whole curriculum.
The Principal will ensure that:
- School policies are approved and reviewed at appropriate intervals.
- All school policies and procedures are checked against the principles set out in the curriculum policy.
- All teaching staff fulfil their roles and responsibilities.